Single Use License Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT (”LICENSE”) CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING AND DOWNLOADING THE AUDITION PACKET(S). BY PURCHASING AND DOWNLOADING THE AUDITION PACKET(S), YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT PURCHASE AND DOWNLOAD THE AUDITION PACKET(S).
1. General. The Audition Packet(s) and any files accompanying the Audition Packet(s) or this License, whether on disk, in downloadable format, in read-only memory, on any other media or in any other form (collectively the “Material”) are licensed, not sold, to you by Music City Mystique (”MCM”) for use only under the terms of this License. MCM reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. The rights granted herein are limited to MCM’s and its licensors’ intellectual property rights in the Material and do not include any other intellectual property rights. MCM retains ownership of the Material itself.
2. Permitted License Uses and Restrictions.
Your rights under this License are limited to the following:
You may download the Material to a personal computing device.
You may print copies of the Material for your own personal use.
You may download any included media files (e.g., MP3, MPEG) to a personal computing device for your own personal use.
Your rights under this License are restricted in the following ways:
You may not make any copies of the Material, in whole or in part, whatsoever. As used in this section, “copies” includes physical photocopies, electronic copies of physical copies, and electronic copies of electronic files.
You may not distribute any copies of the Material in any form whatsoever for any purpose (commercial or non-commercial). As used in this section, “distribute” includes sending the Material by electronic transmission (e.g., email, text message), by physical delivery, by making the Material available over a network, or by posting the Material to a publicly available or privately available website.
You may not modify the Material in whole or in part.
You may not use the Material, in whole or in part, for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
You may not create derivative works of the Material. As used in this section, “derivative works” has the meaning as stated in 17 U.S.C. § 101, et seq., which is hereby incorporated by reference.
You may not remove any copyright notices or other proprietary notations from the Material.
3. Termination. This License is effective until terminated. Your rights under this License will terminate automatically without notice from MCM if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this License. Upon the termination of this License, you shall cease all use of the Material and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the Material, whether in electronic or printed format. MCM reserves the right to terminate this License at any time, for any reason.
4. Disclaimer. All Material is provided “as is.” MCM makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MCM does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Material.
5. Limitations. In no event shall MCM or its suppliers and licensors be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Material.
6. Revisions. The Material available for download may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MCM does not warrant that any of the Material available for download is accurate, complete, or current. MCM may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. MCM will make reasonable attempts to communicate such changes to its licensees, at its discretion. MCM does not, however, make any commitment to update the Material.
7. Governing Law. This License shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to any conflict of law provisions.